Individual Taxation

As an individual, there may occur various situations where you need to pay tax on income other than the income tax that are paid by your employer. This may apply to income from sole proprietorships and the sale of property, or taxation of securities and forestry. With knowledge from our advisors, MOORE can help you report correct values to the Swedish Tax Agency.